Saturday, November 28, 2015

Lorna Jane - Spectacular workout wear!

Amber Sports Bra
I enjoy shopping.  What woman doesn't?  Okay, I know a few but most women enjoy shopping.  There has been this store that I've always gone past and never have gone in.  The clothes always seemed overly bright to me, and from the outside the colors made the clothes look cheap to me.  You know how they always say to never judge a book by it's cover?  Well, I judged and I was wrong.

Biometric Sports Bra
A few weeks ago I found myself walking past Lorna Jane, an Australian athletic clothing store to peer in and continued on my walk to get my hair cut.  The store intrigued me enough to stop in after getting my hair cut.  I walked around, looked at the clothes and to be honest I'm used to REI, Athleta, and Nike retail shops where it seems that everything is made out of a special fabric, bright colors, and prints.  Thank goodness the sales person, stopped me and asked me if I was looking for anything in particular.  Prior to her asking I was 50/50 on staying or walking out the door.  She chose some pieces for me, and I figured I'd give it a go.  I also grabbed a few running shorts from the sales rack, and went to the dressing room to try everything on.  The pieces that I chose didn't fit as well as what the sales person chose for me which is a rare occurrence in my shopping experience.  I typically know my body well and what looks good on my body.  She made mention that she had chosen clothes for my specific body type and I was impressed.
Apollo Excel S-Less Hoodie

The clothes she chose for me were spectacular.  All I could say was, "Wow, this brand really knows a woman's body."  I mean, talk about feeling like you look like a million bucks.  The clothes were well fitted, modern, and a little edgy which is where athletic clothes are heading.  It's all about how you can take your work out clothes to everyday wear.  When she brought me some booty shorts I cringed a little and said, "Typically those shorts don't look good on me.  I look better in running capris or leggings."  I tried them on, and again these shorts were something else.  I swear they could make any woman's tush look better than it does.  She said it was designed with rouching in the back to give more curve to the "cheeks".  I ended up getting some pieces (links included at the bottom) and although the clothes are expensive, they make you look and feel fabulous.  What's not to like about working out and feeling you look great in your athletic gear?  Lesson learned: Never judge until you try.
Champion Excel Short

Amber-Sports-Bra
Biometric-Sports-Bra
Apollo-S-Less-Excel-Hoodie
Champion-Excel-Short







No comments:

Post a Comment